Monday, November 3, 2014

Why is being honest important?

 
    Honesty is the "best policy" but most of the time it leads to heart ache and pain for the person on the other end, Yes I tell the truth but I will also lie a little here and there to spare some feelings.  I will tell the truth when it really needs to be heard by that person, but if I truely know deep down it will hurt them in any way, shape, or form I will keep a little secret and leave a little white lie in its place.  That's how much I care.  People's feelings matter to me, I want to make people feel good not bad.  As far as lying to teachers I see no point because they assume if you dont have your work you didn't do it anyways, with most of the time is the case for me, but also there are the situations where I acutally do the assignment and just can't find it at the time... really gets irritating.  You know what they say about assuming? well feel free to look that up sometime because I don't like being made a fool! and the saying isn't appropriate.
 
 
Basshead Out!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment